Learn more about the benefits of Blu-ray Disc and Ultra HD Blu-ray
You now have more choice than ever before over how you watch your favorite movies and TV shows. Read on to learn more about the new Ultra HD Blu-ray format, as well as Full HD Blu-ray Discs.
Why Ultra HD Blu-ray?
Ultra HD Blu-ray sets a new standard for Ultra High Definition picture and audio quality in the home. With four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, High Dynamic Range for striking contrast, more intense color and uncompressed sound, Ultra HD Blu-ray is the ultimate movie watching experience.
With Ultra HD Blu-ray, you’ll experience a sharper, clearer image than ever before; a greater range of brighter, more vivid colors; smoother, more realistic motion and uncompressed, immersive surround sound. And don’t worry about your existing disc collection – your Ultra HD Blu-ray player will also play all of your existing Blu-ray Discs and most Ultra HD Blu-ray players will also play DVDs.
Ultra HD Blu-ray content is also commonly marketed as 4K UHD.
Benefits of Ultra HD Blu-ray
Introducing Ultra HD Blu-ray – the new standard for ultra high definition picture and audio quality in the home
- Starr witnesses the fatal shooting of her childhood best friend Khalil at the hands of a police officer. Now Starr… https://t.co/MFHNO75kLi20 hours ago
- "Predators just don't sit around making hats out of rib cages... they conquered space." The Hung Begins. @Predator… https://t.co/nvYaOUbpmxyesterday
- Can you #guessthefilm from this section of this festive season poster? https://t.co/gIFkDBmuapyesterday
- Can two friends sleep together and still love each other in the morning? A classic returns next year to Blu-ray wi… https://t.co/3343iE9WV72 days ago
- Halloween comes to life again in Goosebumps 2. Slappy the devious ventriloquist dummy returns to run amuck, in thi… https://t.co/xy070lN1bi3 days ago