From Director Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg comes “the best Transformers yet” (The Telegraph). Our world’s greatest hero becomes our fiercest enemy when Optimus Prime launches a mission to save Cybertron by destroying Earth. Now Bumblebee and Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) must lead the Autobots against their former ally in the ultimate battle to save mankind from annihilation.
More new releases
- "My name is Dr. Ellie Staple, and I'm a psychiatrist. My work concerns a particular type of delusion of grandeur.… https://t.co/tXKnQ7wN7j17 hours ago
- The British Film Institute has announced a treasure trove of classic films heading to Blu-ray. Follow our link to f… https://t.co/ASpVfxs2WN2 days ago
- "Cross your heart... hope to die." #MyBloodyValentineMovie #OwnIt #Today on @BlurayReporter #Thursday #ThursDate… https://t.co/j58e1jduRa3 days ago
- Can you #guessthefilm from the section of this film poster? Hint: One of the film's stars is celebrating his 54th b… https://t.co/eUtvmeHxJd4 days ago
- "Unless you get out there and try to do it, you'll never know. That's just the truth. If there's one reason we're s… https://t.co/A9yi7CVQ7u4 days ago