From Director Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg comes “the best Transformers yet” (The Telegraph). Our world’s greatest hero becomes our fiercest enemy when Optimus Prime launches a mission to save Cybertron by destroying Earth. Now Bumblebee and Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) must lead the Autobots against their former ally in the ultimate battle to save mankind from annihilation.
More new releases
- “You look like Wolverine’s grandfather. That’s none of my business…. that’s your look.” @UncleDrewFilm… https://t.co/ImC8fNGuvY16 hours ago
- Real heroes. Not actual size. Paul Rudd's #antman must balance being a superhero and a father, while learning to f… https://t.co/yzSHiu37lG23 hours ago
- Infiltrate hate. In the early 1970's, Colorado's first African-American detective goes undercover to take down the… https://t.co/MMPJ5UFLgeyesterday
- ‘Some bad people are after me… and now they’re after you.” @SpyWhoDumpedMe #ComingSoon @BlurayReporter… https://t.co/cOJZu6XxJX2 days ago
- We're giving away a copy of #SoloAStarWarsStory on #Bluray to one lucky winner. Follow the link to our Facebook pa… https://t.co/5L8OejKxnj2 days ago