From Director Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg comes “the best Transformers yet” (The Telegraph). Our world’s greatest hero becomes our fiercest enemy when Optimus Prime launches a mission to save Cybertron by destroying Earth. Now Bumblebee and Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) must lead the Autobots against their former ally in the ultimate battle to save mankind from annihilation.
More new releases
- #OnThisDay The original Casino Royale was released in 1967. What is your favourite Bond film? https://t.co/BFlXM8jfHd11 hours ago
- Who's it gonna be? Jurassic World @BlurayReporter #Thursday #ThursDate #ThursdayEvening #Happy #tbt https://t.co/FOW0JUtM0Ryesterday
- Are you able to name which movie this scene is from? Hint: this movie was released 14 years ago. https://t.co/MyRAH8KmCuyesterday
- Sound familiar? Care to elaborate? #whatsyourstory @BlurayReporter #Wednesday #HumpDay #WednesdayNIght… https://t.co/PnDRuuaahM2 days ago
- Warrior. Legend. King. June 18 will see the Ultra HD Blu-ray release of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s first big scree… https://t.co/1wS6NxxJMP2 days ago