From Director Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg comes “the best Transformers yet” (The Telegraph). Our world’s greatest hero becomes our fiercest enemy when Optimus Prime launches a mission to save Cybertron by destroying Earth. Now Bumblebee and Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) must lead the Autobots against their former ally in the ultimate battle to save mankind from annihilation.
More new releases
- What if #Superman never existed? Two generations before the destruction of Superman's home planet, his grandfather… https://t.co/7iIXYtPbkb22 hours ago
- "So what difference does it make, whether it's 20 minutes or 20 years, since neither amounts to the faintest echo… https://t.co/ySpX2VXNFAyesterday
- Calling all #MammaMia fans! We're giving away a copy of #mammamia2 Here We Go Again on #Bluray to one lucky winner.… https://t.co/RD9y28dwIUyesterday
- “Whatever you’ve gotten him into… he’s going to figure it out eventually…. I hope you’re ready for that.” #KinMovie… https://t.co/S01wYFN3Xq2 days ago
- “For awhile I was feeling really lonely… that loneliness that you have even in a crowded room… but I don’t feel it… https://t.co/Zs4P6MyvJT3 days ago