From Director Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg comes “the best Transformers yet” (The Telegraph). Our world’s greatest hero becomes our fiercest enemy when Optimus Prime launches a mission to save Cybertron by destroying Earth. Now Bumblebee and Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) must lead the Autobots against their former ally in the ultimate battle to save mankind from annihilation.
More new releases
- “It’s time for the Jedi…to end”. #StarWars: Episode VIII – #TheLastJedi arrives on Ultra HD Blu-ray on 27th March,… https://t.co/ATs12kHSxx2 days ago
- Explore beneath the surface of the worlds' mysterious oceans with David Attenborough. Dive into Blue Planet II on U… https://t.co/yIeNcm8rhY2 days ago
- "I see evil on this train..." @MOTOEmovie #ComingSoon #Thursday #TBT #ThursDate #JohnnyDepp @BlurayReporter https://t.co/UZYvZ6tdjC2 days ago
- #DidYouKnow all of the main cast of Saving Private Ryan were given basic military training except Matt Damon, to he… https://t.co/iEfoFkgyPJ2 days ago
- Everyone is a suspect when a murder is committed on the Orient Express. But can anyone outwit the brilliant detecti… https://t.co/zIJDNCJ2642 days ago