From Director Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg comes “the best Transformers yet” (The Telegraph). Our world’s greatest hero becomes our fiercest enemy when Optimus Prime launches a mission to save Cybertron by destroying Earth. Now Bumblebee and Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) must lead the Autobots against their former ally in the ultimate battle to save mankind from annihilation.
More new releases
- "I find Giants. I hunt Giants. #IKillGiants." #IKillGiants #Tomorrow @BlurayReporter #Monday #MondaFunday… https://t.co/W97dsEyrae7 hours ago
- To bring every gnome home, Gnomeo and Juliet need the help of a legendary detective. Sounds like a job for Sherlock… https://t.co/xJLWctUHGr10 hours ago
- Break into the deadliest maze yet. We're giving away a copy of Maze Runner: The Death Cure to one lucky winner. Fo… https://t.co/NNXYttA0bW12 hours ago
- "What if we are here for a reason. What if we are part of something truly divine?" #AWrinkleInTime #ComingSoon… https://t.co/d3ItOJJEYsyesterday
- Beirut: 1982 - The Paris of the Middle East Was Burning Starring Jon Hamm and Rosamund Pike, Beirut follows a US d… https://t.co/68caJ6vl4n3 days ago