Surly Squirrel (Will Arnett) and the gang are back, returning to Liberty Park after they are forced to leave their easy life at the nut store. Getting back to nature is the last thing Surly wants to do, but when a greedy mayor decides to destroy the park to build an amusement park, Surly and his ragtag critter friends must band together to save the place they call home.
More new releases
- "I find Giants. I hunt Giants. #IKillGiants." #IKillGiants #Tomorrow @BlurayReporter #Monday #MondaFunday… https://t.co/W97dsEyrae7 hours ago
- To bring every gnome home, Gnomeo and Juliet need the help of a legendary detective. Sounds like a job for Sherlock… https://t.co/xJLWctUHGr10 hours ago
- Break into the deadliest maze yet. We're giving away a copy of Maze Runner: The Death Cure to one lucky winner. Fo… https://t.co/NNXYttA0bW12 hours ago
- "What if we are here for a reason. What if we are part of something truly divine?" #AWrinkleInTime #ComingSoon… https://t.co/d3ItOJJEYsyesterday
- Beirut: 1982 - The Paris of the Middle East Was Burning Starring Jon Hamm and Rosamund Pike, Beirut follows a US d… https://t.co/68caJ6vl4n3 days ago