From award-winning director Keiichi Hara (Colorful) and Japanese powerhouse Production I.G (Ghost in the Shell) comes a remarkable story of the daughter behind one of history’s most famous artists. As all of Edo flocks to see the work of the revered painter Hokusai, his daughter O-Ei toils diligently, creating the paintings sold under her father’s name. Shy in public, in the studio O-Ei is brash and uninhibited. Seeking to come into her own as an artist, O-Ei sets out into the bustling city of Edo (present-day Tokyo), where she encounters spirits, dragons, con men and traders.
More new releases
- “It’s time for the Jedi…to end”. #StarWars: Episode VIII – #TheLastJedi arrives on Ultra HD Blu-ray on 27th March,… https://t.co/ATs12kHSxx2 days ago
- Explore beneath the surface of the worlds' mysterious oceans with David Attenborough. Dive into Blue Planet II on U… https://t.co/yIeNcm8rhY2 days ago
- "I see evil on this train..." @MOTOEmovie #ComingSoon #Thursday #TBT #ThursDate #JohnnyDepp @BlurayReporter https://t.co/UZYvZ6tdjC2 days ago
- #DidYouKnow all of the main cast of Saving Private Ryan were given basic military training except Matt Damon, to he… https://t.co/iEfoFkgyPJ2 days ago
- Everyone is a suspect when a murder is committed on the Orient Express. But can anyone outwit the brilliant detecti… https://t.co/zIJDNCJ2642 days ago