Illumination, who brought moviegoers Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2, and the biggest animated hit of 2015, Minions, continues the story of Gru, Lucy, their adorable daughters—Margo, Edith and Agnes—and the Minions in Despicable Me 3. After he is fired from the Anti-Villain League for failing to take down Balthazar Bratt, the latest bad guy to threaten humanity, Gru finds himself in the midst of a major identity crisis. But when a mysterious stranger shows up to inform Gru that he has a long-lost twin brother—a brother who desperately wishes to follow in his twin’s despicable footsteps—one former super-villain will rediscover just how good it feels to be bad.
More new releases
- #OnThisDay The original Casino Royale was released in 1967. What is your favourite Bond film? https://t.co/BFlXM8jfHd11 hours ago
- Who's it gonna be? Jurassic World @BlurayReporter #Thursday #ThursDate #ThursdayEvening #Happy #tbt https://t.co/FOW0JUtM0Ryesterday
- Are you able to name which movie this scene is from? Hint: this movie was released 14 years ago. https://t.co/MyRAH8KmCuyesterday
- Sound familiar? Care to elaborate? #whatsyourstory @BlurayReporter #Wednesday #HumpDay #WednesdayNIght… https://t.co/PnDRuuaahM2 days ago
- Warrior. Legend. King. June 18 will see the Ultra HD Blu-ray release of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s first big scree… https://t.co/1wS6NxxJMP2 days ago