Learn more about the benefits of Blu-ray Disc and Ultra HD Blu-ray
You now have more choice than ever before over how you watch your favorite movies and TV shows. Read on to learn more about the new Ultra HD Blu-ray format, as well as Full HD Blu-ray Discs.
Blu-ray Disc brings Full HD video and uncompressed, 7.1 channel sound to your home, providing the ultimate in home entertainment.
With 1080p video resolution, pristine surround sound and enhanced interactive features, Blu-ray is the best way to enjoy Full HD movies at home.
- "My name is Dr. Ellie Staple, and I'm a psychiatrist. My work concerns a particular type of delusion of grandeur.… https://t.co/tXKnQ7wN7j17 hours ago
- The British Film Institute has announced a treasure trove of classic films heading to Blu-ray. Follow our link to f… https://t.co/ASpVfxs2WN2 days ago
- "Cross your heart... hope to die." #MyBloodyValentineMovie #OwnIt #Today on @BlurayReporter #Thursday #ThursDate… https://t.co/j58e1jduRa3 days ago
- Can you #guessthefilm from the section of this film poster? Hint: One of the film's stars is celebrating his 54th b… https://t.co/eUtvmeHxJd4 days ago
- "Unless you get out there and try to do it, you'll never know. That's just the truth. If there's one reason we're s… https://t.co/A9yi7CVQ7u4 days ago