Check out our educational video series to learn everything about Ultra HD Blu-ray. From 4K resolution to High Dynamic Range (HDR) and beyond, find out why Ultra HD Blu-ray sets a new standard in home entertainment.
Resolution4K resolution means you’ll see your favorite movies in more detail than ever before. Find out more in this video.
HDRHeard about HDR but not sure what it means? Watch this to find out what it means for your home entertainment experience.
Wide Color SpectrumUltra HD Blu-ray can display over 75% of the visible color spectrum – that’s more than double Full HD.
Immersive AudioYour home entertainment has never sounded better than with Ultra HD Blu-ray. Learn more in this video.
- Starr witnesses the fatal shooting of her childhood best friend Khalil at the hands of a police officer. Now Starr… https://t.co/MFHNO75kLi20 hours ago
- "Predators just don't sit around making hats out of rib cages... they conquered space." The Hung Begins. @Predator… https://t.co/nvYaOUbpmxyesterday
- Can you #guessthefilm from this section of this festive season poster? https://t.co/gIFkDBmuapyesterday
- Can two friends sleep together and still love each other in the morning? A classic returns next year to Blu-ray wi… https://t.co/3343iE9WV72 days ago
- Halloween comes to life again in Goosebumps 2. Slappy the devious ventriloquist dummy returns to run amuck, in thi… https://t.co/xy070lN1bi3 days ago